11 April 2012

#HAWMC Post # 11



It's taken me awhile to find the words for a theme song. In fact, I decided to just look for some poems on pain. This one is the first one I read that I really feel would be a great theme song for my health focuses. I think it would sound good set to the music from "Linger" by The Cranberries (see under poem for link to video of karaoke track).

Pain

By: Leticia Starkey

pain surrounds you day to day
nothing helps it go away
pain in muscles pain in joints
pain so bad in trigger points.

pain that comes and pain that goes
pain that keeps you on your toes.
pain that people think is in your head.

pain that people don't know
when you sit in your bed wishing you were dead
pain that they will have to go through
pain they will have to see.
what it took to just be me.

pain I go through just at school
pain I wish will make me cool
pain that they will never see what it took to just be me

pain in your life
that makes you strive
to just survive

pain that it took
To just be me
pain i go through.
but people can't see.



There are some background vocals on this track that obviously would need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment